Monday 15 March 2010

Never Work With Small Children ....

..... or animals. Or more to the point cats! Particularly mine.

I had just finished making a new style of lavender bag and popped to my photographic studio (ok, my garden) to photograph it for sale. What happens? Dylan my far from camera shy cat decided to get in on the action.

Just as I am about to take the photo, this hairy creature appears from nowhere and proceeds to sniff absolutely nothing and then have a wriggle and roll all over the ground. He narrowly missed the new lavender bag. Don't think potential customers would be too pleased if they received cat hair all over it, even if it was free of charge!














Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

  1. What an adorable little cat!

    BTW! Both my cats LOVE the catnip toys I bought from you at Christmas. They go bonkers for them! :)

    ReplyDelete